Here they are – the long-awaited first words uttered by the baby: “Mom, dad, Lala…”. A toddler quickly learned the wisdom of communication, another little world of words is harder. But one in a thousand newborns stubbornly silent, and adults often do not realize that the reason for the hearing impaired, with which the child was born. If the parents of the first months of baby’s life will not take decisive measures, the child will never hear human speech, and therefore, will not learn to speak.
As the time to suspect that a baby has a hearing problem?
Causes of hearing loss are many. The kid can bad to hear:
● if he was born prematurely and/or weighed at birth less than 1.5 kg;
● if immediately after birth, the child couldn’t breathe, got intracranial injury during childbirth;
● if during pregnancy the mother suffered a dangerous infection (rubella, influenza, herpes, cytomegalovirus, toxoplasmosis);
● if the mother during pregnancy were treated with ototoxic drugs (some antibiotics, diuretics);
● if the hearing loss can be hereditary disease in the family;
● with genetic disorders.
What Continue reading
Since the age of one . all children love to draw. Should they see a pencil or a ballpoint pen, so once they try to catch them in their little hands and decorate your art any tucked under the arm of the paper: a book, a newspaper, and even Wallpaper. Parents, of course, interesting to see what draws their baby. But the year-old child still can’t do anything to draw, so he draws a line, dash and puts a fat point. However, to choose the colors at this age, children can already do and because when you draw try to use bright and colorful palette.
The contrasting colors in a child’s drawing, the hectic in his heart. For example, the combination of bright red color with black speaks about the aggressiveness of the child. and the green with the blue of his mind. Toddlers two years of age are already starting to choose your favorite color and often only painted that color. Very rarely children at this age paint with bright colors, most often they choose dark blue, black, grey and brown.
This is due to the fact that the kid wants his parents noticed his drawings and picks the color that is most contrasting Continue reading