When I want to know how critical were the parents, I ask the person two questions:
1) What did your mother say when you wanted to criticize?
2) What did your mother say when she wanted to cheer you on, to praise, to support?
If the first question people respond immediately, not long rummaging through the memories, and lists a number of unflattering definitions or hesitate to repeat the words of the mother, and the second can’t remember any nice words, it means that he was raised critical parent.
Silence, deep feelings, tears in response to the first question suggests the same. In dysfunctional families the ratio of censure and praise is at least 10:1. To equalize this ratio or even reach 1:10.
The classic type critical parent is a demanding parent in extreme severity, demanding an extremist. In any critical behavior of the parent finds a drawback, you can specify that you can criticize negatively evaluated.
Criticism is necessary for parents to control the lives of their sons and daughters, to impose their will, be forced to accept what is to be said.
The style of criticism can be as obvious
“You’re something can be done sensibly or you have two left hands?”,
and hidden . enclosed in double message.
— “You are such a good girl, and clever, and beautiful, but the character Continue reading
Here they are – the long-awaited first words uttered by the baby: “Mom, dad, Lala…”. A toddler quickly learned the wisdom of communication, another little world of words is harder. But one in a thousand newborns stubbornly silent, and adults often do not realize that the reason for the hearing impaired, with which the child was born. If the parents of the first months of baby’s life will not take decisive measures, the child will never hear human speech, and therefore, will not learn to speak.
As the time to suspect that a baby has a hearing problem?
Causes of hearing loss are many. The kid can bad to hear:
● if he was born prematurely and/or weighed at birth less than 1.5 kg;
● if immediately after birth, the child couldn’t breathe, got intracranial injury during childbirth;
● if during pregnancy the mother suffered a dangerous infection (rubella, influenza, herpes, cytomegalovirus, toxoplasmosis);
● if the mother during pregnancy were treated with ototoxic drugs (some antibiotics, diuretics);
● if the hearing loss can be hereditary disease in the family;
● with genetic disorders.
What Continue reading