If you ask: “if any of you dear parents that their children grew up a thief?” Probably would answer: “Yes God forbid!” And then you will tell the child that stealing is wrong, for it put him in prison. But after an hour or two, to the annoyance of ads for expensive cars that hit you in the midst of an interesting film, involuntarily exclaim that an honest man, and a lifetime won’t earn as much…
And then you’ll come to “spark” your friend and tell how his neighbor is well settled “drives” abroad copper wire, and have built a house in Cyprus. And the kids hear everything and wound on a mustache. How in such situation to bring honesty? How to develop native Chad hard immunity to other people’s things?
Indeed, it is difficult to understand a grown man, why are his child. which the commandment “thou shalt Not steal” was invested in the ears with very tender age, yesterday suddenly brought from kindergarten someone else’s toy. “Today he pulls the thing out of my pocket, and tomorrow what? – drain the family Bank!” And an angry parent is taken for the belt. To beat a child and scold him, not the solution. It is best to talk to him heart to heart Continue reading
the Plan-prospectus manuscripts “Children in carousel divorce”
1. Prejudices about the divorce. Can a divorce be prosperous. The science part. How to learn to divorce psychologically competently. Family problems of women in Russia and abroad. Liability of spouses for their children’s fate. What are the consequences for the child, no family.
2. Family nest – a memory or a dream? The family integrity. What are the family. Patriarchal and maternal family. What mom and dad – fatherhood and motherhood, masculinity and femininity. Division of responsibilities – who in the family home? The resilience of the family. Problematic and harmonious family.
3. The path to divorce . Background separation. Dissatisfaction with the marriage. Desired or undesired children. Parent script. Contribution of the older generation in the family relationships. Rejection daughters-in-law and son-in-law. Giperprotektsiya. Parental feelings of grandparents to the child. The child as a hostage marital difficulties. Parent infantilism.
4. The first conversation. The decision to divorce and the training of the child. Methods of interviewing children of different ages. Typical mistakes divorcing parents: manipulation of the child’s feelings, mutual accusations of the spouses, Continue reading
Interview with a clinical psychologist Children’s hospital of St. Mary Magdalene Pavel Vladimirovich Mamayev
– Pavel Vladimirovich, what point of development the child can talk about the psyche?
it ’ s Mental development of the child begins in utero. It was at this time forming the basic characteristics of mental processes. It is difficult to determine, whether inherited or that trait, or it is formed at the earliest stages of development. Mother and unborn child – one organism. So those experiences that mother feels, to a certain extent, is also a little child. When the baby is born, he finds himself in very unusual conditions. Now much has been written and spoken about the importance of the first latch. Among other things, this is one of the most important moments of mental development, when formed by the basic trust in the world. World for a child may be assessed as a friendly phenomenon, with which you can interact on a confidential basis, to use its resources, to transform it. Conversely, the child may perceive the world as a hostile environment, where all unknown poses a threat. Such children are visible at once. They can be trapped, enslaved, may show protective aggression. Basic trust in the world is entirely dependent on the mother, her relationship to the child.
Massage Continue reading