Ten signs needed for your child
Is it possible to spoil a baby at an early age? – this question is often barks many parents. Undoubtedly, the excessive love and care for the baby, can make him ordinary egoist.
Like it or not.?
“Who indulges the whims of your son, he destroys the great Spirit your son”. The Commandment Dazhdbog.
To love means to indulge in everything? The line of permissibility almost imperceptible, and it is difficult to determine. But, on the other hand, the lack of attention and love can be more dangerous than the excess. Of course, the child there are desires and dreams and they should try to do, if it’s not just a whim. For example, if your daughter has long dreaming about the doll, she can make such a gift. But if she’s throwing a tantrum and demands a toy – it’s already a joke.
How to distinguish an ordinary need of whim?
Scientists – psychologists, based on years of observation, brought signs, which can determine the degree needed. A century of experience shows that most spoiled children grow up where they have a lot of “guardians” and “educators”. Mother starts to scold the child for a prank, and he indulges in the “tears” and runs for protection to the grandmother. But, the child simply turns grandma into his enemy, after that raise it voice. And thus he gradually gets used to the idea that for him there is no prohibition, and the family will certainly find the person who will intercede for him. At the end – all this child loses benchmarks, feels impunity and becomes unmanageable.
There are ten signs, which can determine the degree of effeminacy child.
1. The child systematically occurs hysterical. This state occurs, as a rule, spontaneously. Toddlers can’t control their emotions, and at first it whims. Gradually all these vagaries develop into other forms. First of all, it ’ s aggression. But the child is not yet aware that his behavior is upsetting to others, suffering.
2. The child is constantly annoyed by everything that surrounds him. He quickly bored with any toy, any treat. It requires immediately toy or thing, seen from another child.
3. The child brings his or her own scattered toys. And than he gets older, the more stubborn it becomes. Parents every day becomes more and more difficult to force to clean up after themselves and help the senior on the house.
4. The child tries to subjugate others. He doesn’t want to listen to either adults or children, requires only listened to it and sang whims.
5. The child puts the adults (especially parents) uncomfortable. Thus, he tries to assert himself, to make him treated as “the center of the universe”. If this happens regularly, you came to the hearth to seriously address this problem. Yes, it is a problem.
6. The child shows signs of greed, it is not shared with anyone. If at an early age the child can be convinced that you need to share with someone, in the future, if the moment is lost, the unwillingness to share can turn into greed. When parents timely notice that it usually passes. But if the child is a sissy, he will become greedy and begin to take away something from others.
7. The child does not need to persuade. From early childhood he must decide unquestioned authority figures (parents, guardian, grandmother, teacher). If the kid is asked to do something, he should do it without Caprice, after the first request. If the child begins to get and it have to persuade, it ’ s the first sign of them is spoiled.
8. Spoiled brat doesn’t know and tries not to learn the words “impossible”. If he says it’s impossible, it starts to act up or becomes aggressive.
9. The child is unable and mostly unwilling to be one. Usually by 3-4 years of age kid has a fantasy that plays in any even invented a game of their own. Sissy baby would be to require near him someone was. He’s just not able to play one. He constantly demands attention adults.
10.The child listens to the adult only after he is given something. At first it seems normal that the baby is cranky until then, until he was given some candy or a toy, but then he begins to speculate on this, and each time requires a bribe. A spoiled child won’t get to do without stimulation toy, candy and even money.
But often parents don’t even notice that he had grown a little capricious.
Pampered can be considered unrestrained child whiny and more or less demanding. He needs your attention, or the toys that we can buy him. His gratitude is short-lived and often suggests that he accepts your gifts and purchases for granted.
A spoiled child can not feel the boundaries of their desires. «I want!” – period. He does not accept that the desire can be fulfilled a little later, or not satisfied at all. He needs right now! Instead of getting your child starts to act up – to scream, to cry, in short, continue to demand. Since this child in no way denied, he rarely learns to be independent.
The mistakes their parents, leading to the spoiled
Here are a few examples of how our parental behavior can lead to a spoiled child. The first and most important mistake that parents – this overprotection of the child. When a mother constantly entertains your child, when crying gets him on the right hand when the child is not in the spirit – amuses and entertains him, only he would not cry.
The child will apply if grandparents authorize that home is usually impossible. And if parents are not sufficiently firm in his decision, and houses the whims and tantrums, the child will succeed. Enough to give the child a couple of times, as he begins to feel that parents can be manipulated.
Why did the child start to spoil?
Already noted that most pet first child, simply because they do not know how to raise children. With the second child is usually easier, and parents mostly have learned from their mistakes.
And yet indulge a long-awaited children. Such a child for any reason did not appear on the light, and most of all, he is the only child in the family.
Parents can treat the child from those considerations that their child should not know the words “impossible” or “impossible”. Supposedly children who know that they can get everything what you want, subsequently achieve much in life. Typically, these parents just go to the other extreme, and the child in the future sits down their necks.
And most importantly, become spoiled child only family where there is no agreement in the methods of child rearing between parents. When, for example, the Pope forbids, and the mother lets the child begins to manipulate parents.
Re spoiled child requires will power, toughness and confidence in their decision. We need to remember that not spoiled the child will bring nothing good in the future he will be more difficult.