Topic “mother’s “why?””, where on the issues associated with raising the little ones, will be answered by experienced professionals. Will print the advice of moms and dads gleaned from their piggy banks family experience.
The education of children in the family
Means of pedagogical influence
In the most General form of the means of pedagogical influence is divided into persuasion, coercion, encouragement, punishment.
There is not educational tools, suitable for all occasions. Any educational tool can be good or bad depending on specific conditions.
Each of these funds is suitable only in a certain system of education. That’s why parents and educators have an obligation to seriously consider what educational impact they can apply in each case.
Young children are very obedient, and every suggestion adults, especially parents and caregivers, usually accept unquestioningly.
Becoming older and claiming some independence, they sometimes have a resistance to the order of the parents. In such cases it is advisable to apply persuasion, to explain to the child why he should do as he proposes.
If persuasion fails, it is necessary Continue reading
the Plan-prospectus manuscripts “Children in carousel divorce”
1. Prejudices about the divorce. Can a divorce be prosperous. The science part. How to learn to divorce psychologically competently. Family problems of women in Russia and abroad. Liability of spouses for their children’s fate. What are the consequences for the child, no family.
2. Family nest – a memory or a dream? The family integrity. What are the family. Patriarchal and maternal family. What mom and dad – fatherhood and motherhood, masculinity and femininity. Division of responsibilities – who in the family home? The resilience of the family. Problematic and harmonious family.
3. The path to divorce . Background separation. Dissatisfaction with the marriage. Desired or undesired children. Parent script. Contribution of the older generation in the family relationships. Rejection daughters-in-law and son-in-law. Giperprotektsiya. Parental feelings of grandparents to the child. The child as a hostage marital difficulties. Parent infantilism.
4. The first conversation. The decision to divorce and the training of the child. Methods of interviewing children of different ages. Typical mistakes divorcing parents: manipulation of the child’s feelings, mutual accusations of the spouses, Continue reading
Imagination makes our life colorful, emotional, unique, helps to move away from the usual stereotypes.
For the development of imagination invite your child to come up with a new story or some of its episode.
Let the house will be “magic wand” that you will make a secret from the child, showing their skills and creativity. First you adults use it in different situations (help the Bunny to be invisible or, on the contrary, a giant; the Gingerbread man become wooden, etc.). Over time, trained in possession of a “magic wand”, your child will begin to act: to help the heroes of the tale, to rescue them from trouble. Magic wand will help your child to create, the doing of good deeds, to dream, to develop imagination.
For the development of thinking, imagination and speech useful job for Association of two tales in one with a new storyline. It is a difficult task for you adults. After all, you need a logical place to introduce new characters into the storyline, twist, two stories, we have to come up with new content. In this case, active role play and speech, and a child’s imagination. When performing this task undoubtedly the leaders and organizers will be adults.
All children Continue reading
As – in autumn witnessed a conversation between two moms preschoolers. The conversation was about that, finally – that, in iusva educational services to prepare children for school.
I too was glad for parents who sincerely wish to see their children successful in school life, so that there – in school, of course, and after finishing school. Now, more than ever, competition in the labour market is known to all, she, judging by the situation in the world, “came” to us forever. The second problem – it’s varying requirements to school programs, pace of learning, knowledge, abilities and skills that the child should receive in primary school, then the principal and finally to show the socio-psychological competence of students at the school graduation.
At preschool age is laid in nature, psychologists say that begins to form the intelligence of the child in the womb. Therefore, the usefulness of early learning, perhaps, already nobody argues. But everything should be in moderation, training in the form of the game, it should be age-appropriate. All these requirements are met by training in non-state educational institution ’s School of personality development”, it is in the market of educational services in the Perm region since 1993.
After talking with Continue reading
Interview with a clinical psychologist Children’s hospital of St. Mary Magdalene Pavel Vladimirovich Mamayev
– Pavel Vladimirovich, what point of development the child can talk about the psyche?
it ’ s Mental development of the child begins in utero. It was at this time forming the basic characteristics of mental processes. It is difficult to determine, whether inherited or that trait, or it is formed at the earliest stages of development. Mother and unborn child – one organism. So those experiences that mother feels, to a certain extent, is also a little child. When the baby is born, he finds himself in very unusual conditions. Now much has been written and spoken about the importance of the first latch. Among other things, this is one of the most important moments of mental development, when formed by the basic trust in the world. World for a child may be assessed as a friendly phenomenon, with which you can interact on a confidential basis, to use its resources, to transform it. Conversely, the child may perceive the world as a hostile environment, where all unknown poses a threat. Such children are visible at once. They can be trapped, enslaved, may show protective aggression. Basic trust in the world is entirely dependent on the mother, her relationship to the child.
Massage Continue reading