Very important for parents is knowing the rules of application of methods of education, which A. S. Makarenko called “tool touch of personality”.
All methods of education scientists psychophysiological basis, or the mechanism that operates at the subconscious level. Ignoring it may lead to unpredictable results, so parents need to visualize how they applied the method may have an impact on the consciousness and behavior of the child.
The most common methods of raising children are a positive example, story, conversation, debate, teach, exercise, encouragement and punishment.
In Soviet pedagogy was considered to be the most effective methods of persuasion — a story, a conversation, a debate, otherwise known as verbal. Trusting such a scientific recommendations parents naively believed that after same notations naughty child will certainly improve.
The children perceived tedious instructions how soul-destroying occupation, and the outer reaction “of the object of education” did not reflect internal relationships. The child may exhibit ostentatious attention, but, according to psychologists, if he looks over the top of the head of an adult, Continue reading
the Plan-prospectus manuscripts “Children in carousel divorce”
1. Prejudices about the divorce. Can a divorce be prosperous. The science part. How to learn to divorce psychologically competently. Family problems of women in Russia and abroad. Liability of spouses for their children’s fate. What are the consequences for the child, no family.
2. Family nest – a memory or a dream? The family integrity. What are the family. Patriarchal and maternal family. What mom and dad – fatherhood and motherhood, masculinity and femininity. Division of responsibilities – who in the family home? The resilience of the family. Problematic and harmonious family.
3. The path to divorce . Background separation. Dissatisfaction with the marriage. Desired or undesired children. Parent script. Contribution of the older generation in the family relationships. Rejection daughters-in-law and son-in-law. Giperprotektsiya. Parental feelings of grandparents to the child. The child as a hostage marital difficulties. Parent infantilism.
4. The first conversation. The decision to divorce and the training of the child. Methods of interviewing children of different ages. Typical mistakes divorcing parents: manipulation of the child’s feelings, mutual accusations of the spouses, Continue reading
Interview with a clinical psychologist Children’s hospital of St. Mary Magdalene Pavel Vladimirovich Mamayev
– Pavel Vladimirovich, what point of development the child can talk about the psyche?
it ’ s Mental development of the child begins in utero. It was at this time forming the basic characteristics of mental processes. It is difficult to determine, whether inherited or that trait, or it is formed at the earliest stages of development. Mother and unborn child – one organism. So those experiences that mother feels, to a certain extent, is also a little child. When the baby is born, he finds himself in very unusual conditions. Now much has been written and spoken about the importance of the first latch. Among other things, this is one of the most important moments of mental development, when formed by the basic trust in the world. World for a child may be assessed as a friendly phenomenon, with which you can interact on a confidential basis, to use its resources, to transform it. Conversely, the child may perceive the world as a hostile environment, where all unknown poses a threat. Such children are visible at once. They can be trapped, enslaved, may show protective aggression. Basic trust in the world is entirely dependent on the mother, her relationship to the child.
Massage Continue reading