Imagine that you walk on the whitest beach and feel the warmth of bright sunlight. The sea breeze refreshes your body with its cold breath. The waves swaying peacefully in the infinite expanse of everywhere and an atmosphere of peace and tranquility. But then the clouds gather, the sea begins to rage and dealt a nasty moans alarm…
Oh, how wonderful it is to bask in the comfortable bed in the morning. But it’s a Paradise of fun can’t last forever. As great as were feeling, just going to have to get up and go get ready for work/school. But maybe we should not? Maybe it’s better to have a good rest, to gather strength for the coming day? In principle, at work nothing important, you can do without me. And at school you can skip the first couple… Yes, if I sleep a bit, not anything terrible to happen. So, alarm clock, come here, and now… you die!
Know the situation? I think everyone will be able to remember more than one story about how he begged the alarm delay time for a few more minutes to enjoy wonderful bliss. The result has been a shift schedule, all had to do for a few minutes and in General, the mood during the day left much to be desired. I like the situation has become even dearer after the experiment with healthy sleep. Can read the introductory post Continue reading
Interview with a clinical psychologist Children’s hospital of St. Mary Magdalene Pavel Vladimirovich Mamayev
– Pavel Vladimirovich, what point of development the child can talk about the psyche?
it ’ s Mental development of the child begins in utero. It was at this time forming the basic characteristics of mental processes. It is difficult to determine, whether inherited or that trait, or it is formed at the earliest stages of development. Mother and unborn child – one organism. So those experiences that mother feels, to a certain extent, is also a little child. When the baby is born, he finds himself in very unusual conditions. Now much has been written and spoken about the importance of the first latch. Among other things, this is one of the most important moments of mental development, when formed by the basic trust in the world. World for a child may be assessed as a friendly phenomenon, with which you can interact on a confidential basis, to use its resources, to transform it. Conversely, the child may perceive the world as a hostile environment, where all unknown poses a threat. Such children are visible at once. They can be trapped, enslaved, may show protective aggression. Basic trust in the world is entirely dependent on the mother, her relationship to the child.
Massage Continue reading
1) According to the sequence: the sequence of appearance of family members indicates the attitude of the young artist. Usually, the first children draw the most beloved or the most significant family member. If he forgot to paint someone – it means that with this man the child’s strained relationship. The child often portrays in the heart – so he was sure that his parents love him. Conversely, he feels abandoned and alone, if you do not have a picture of me at all.
2) composition: If the figure in the form of group photographs missing one of the family members, ask the child why he forgot it. Such incomplete portrait – serious reason to pause.
3) size: the greater the credibility of the child is the man depicted, the higher and greater will be his figure. Rejected children paint themselves as small, spoiled and may not accommodate his giant image.
4) distance: When the house is quiet, and peace, all of the characters are very close to each other. The closer they draw themselves to someone of the parents, the stronger his attachment to that person. Any item drawn between people symbolizes a barrier in the relationship between Continue reading